Gotcha ! Welcome to I am Awesomeee! //. Feeling good ? ! | Follow | Dashboard |
I ♥ Pocoyo" //



This is my blog, my rules, my world. No harsh word, copypigs or any type of childish acts.I HATE those people.Please respect me when you're in my blog.

Entry Headmistress FAQ !




No harsh word ! leave me your nice words . Thanks




Skins by: Mrs Yaya Yaya
Others: two
Hosted by Blogger.

Cik Izah

holaa !!

como esta ??

apa habaq ??

sihat ??

oke..
izah nak tanya korang..
korang tau tak pasal izah ...
tau ??
tak ??

oke...nak puaskan hati orang yang tak tau..
izah bagitau

tapi simple je ea...


                                           10 Things About Izah 

  • Nur Izah Izzati
  • 11/December
  • Secret Recipe
  • Lemon Red Tea
  • Reading
  • Successful Scientist
  • Purple pink colour
  • Simple Person
  • Don't Like Fighting
  • Love Korean Drama 






Loves :

  • likes to watch Pocoyo and Football Match especially Harimau Malaya and Barcelona
  • loves to eat chocolate 
  • likes to drink Cool Blog especially Lemon Red Tea
  • simple mimple person
  • Lyssasecret's blog
  • Fazeerakahar's blog
  • Korean Drama
  • Shaheizy Sam ... Lisa Surihani .... Bunkface
  • Bruno Mars...Avril Lavigne... My Chemical Romance 
  • Secret Recipe .. Hot & Roll
  • Admire with Leeteuk
  • Mr.Simple 
  • Muslim Ahmad,Fadhli Shas

                                                                     Unlove :                               







                                                                       


  • those people who that think they are perfect
  • snobbish / arrogant
  • Korean songs except Mr.Simple
  • Kilafairy... Fizo Omar... 
  •  those people who that think they are famous
  • Internet Slow
  • Those people condemn me !
  • those people loves to critic other badly works
  • have odour
  • Hujan band
  • Vegetables
  • People who love to be copycaters !

                                                               Spend My Time :


  •  Facebooking
  • Blogging
  • Chatting
  • Reading
  • Design blog
  • Blogwalking

                                                                About Me

Diberikan nama Nur Izah Izzati oleh parentsnya.Anak bongsu dari 4 adik beradik ini seorang
yang ceria . Berhoroskop Sagittarius, lahir pada 11 Disember . Boleh menjadi merajuk
dan sengal dalam sekelip mata . Amat meminati pemain bola Harimau Malaya , Mohd Muslim Ahmad, Fadhli  
Shas dan Wan Zack Haikal . Amat meminati drama Korea tetapi tidak meminati
lagu Korea (K-Pop). Mempunyai sebuah Teddy Bear yang bernama
Garfield Gendut. Bercita-cita ingin mengubah status hidup keluarga
dan menjadi seorang saintis
oke..
that's all about me !


My Korean Boyfiee

Leeteuk !


My Malaysian Boyfiee

 

Fadhli Shas






Mohd Muslim b Ahmad 



Wan Zack Haikal Wan Nor



My Moto


  • Just be yourself and never be someone else ! 


Older Post | Newer Post